MENU

Slide

Wednesday, March 12, 2008


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Quier: Hey babem for benefit cosmetics,

The only favourite of mine is their benetint.
I have Bad Gal, High Beam.
But both products doesn't appeal to me much, either.
Bad Gal is horribly smudgy. But probably good
if you're try to do a smoky kohl liner look.

Else, will not recommend it.

Tootsie: Lol, be an extra only!

Mystery: Hahahahas! Okay,
you're better than the virbrator..
And what do you expect me to reply to that!

HAHAHAHASH!

Passerby: The song currently on my blog,
is That's When I Love You - Aslyn. (:

Kyrstal: Hahahas, no problem babe!
Yes you gotta go check it out man! HAHAAHS!


Felicia: Hahahas, then you're slowpoke in msn!
LOL, please loh! i caught you covering your eyes also hor!

Hahahahahs! :D

Jeanette: Depends on what kinda model you're wanna be.
If you're a face model, then height isn't that important.

you can add me on msn if you want more details. (:
fidelis_frenz4life@hotmail.com

Girl: Hahahas, didn't do anything leh,
Maybe because of the flash or anything?
LOL, no idea, i only know i was like frigging

shagged that day hahahs.

Janice: Hahahas, Really meh!
So qiao right, anyway my viwawa nick is fidelistoh.
Add me! But i'm noob loh, level 2 only. Hahahahs!

Bao: LOL! have fun being a bimbo, wth! HAHAHAS
Normally when i'm frigging frigging bored then i'll play viwawa.
Hahahas, then i'll be like playing and shopping online,
Then always timeout! Hahahahs!
Add me lah, my nick is fidelistoh.







KONBAN WA, LOVES!
(Good evening, loves!)





HELLO ALL! I'M FIDELIS TOH, I'M SO SO SO BOOOOORED!

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...


-.-"



hur hur hur, I'm really so bored i need to complain!



I watched Koizora (Sky Of Love) last night online.
It's soooooo sad. I crieeeeeed like mad
until my eyes are so puffy! The hoooorrors! )':

You all should watch this! You can watch it here, hehe.
http://so.tudou.com/isearch.do?kw=Koizora
Yesterday i bought a white corset from Charlotte Russe.
Yummy, i think it looks gorgeous.




And i've a special recommendation for
eyebags and chapped lips!


It's like not expensive at all can! Only like 4 pounds = 12SGD
Only used it for like 4days? And my eyebags
are like really not as bad as how it used to be alrdy!


You can get this from asos, here:

http://www.asos.com/Anatomicals/
Anatomicals-Lips-Eyes-Asos-Exclusive/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid
=216556&clr=Cream&SearchQuery=Anatomicals&sh=0



Daphy asked me out yesterdaaaaay,
we're going out tomorrow!


Okay, I'm gonna go sleep!
Before i go, let me pamper your eyes with
my 3 cute little bump bumps! :D




Sleepy meeko, Sleepy miao, PEEKABOO BUTTER!





Oyasumi Nasai, loves! (:
(Goodnight, loves.)

No comments: